Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ,

Just figured I would share my swap of the rear defuser I did on Gina over the weekend.

Getting her ready for my Solo cat-back system I have coming in with the big tips.

I really like to look but for sure need those big bad ass pipes to really make it stick out.

oh....and I plasti dipped the reflectors to see if I would like them blacked out, what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
49 Posts
So I dnt want to get the third degree for asking this but is there a benefit to the swap at all? Honestly I like the look of the gt diffuser better but that's just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
240 Posts
So I dnt want to get the third degree for asking this but is there a benefit to the swap at all? Honestly I like the look of the gt diffuser better but that's just me

Technically not functional but I'm sure it changes the aerodynamics slightly. I like the GXP diffuser more just because the GT diffuser has the annoying mesh that traps dust and dirt and car wash soap :laugh2:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Pretty much everyone swaps them but I'm just not a fan, I'd rather upgrade to the gxp front bumper, I'd also like to upgrade just about every other aspect of the vehicle but that is to come haha

·
Registered
270 Posts
Looks good. I kind of like the reflectors but just my opinion.

·
Registered
331 Posts
GXP diffuser just "looks" more performance car to me, like it's supposed to help even though it proabaly doesn't. When I swapped mine out I wrapped the reflectors in some black reflective vinyl, so the do still have a small degree of doing what they are supposed to but also blacks them out.

Sweet look!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts