Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a little over a week till the GTO meet in Medina at Backstreet Performance on W.Smith St by fairgrounds,G8's are welcome to come . Was at BSP in October for a informal G8 meet , had cars dynoed and got to meet other owners from the area. The meet is on May 18th not sure of the start time , but sure some will post time . Hope to see at least a dozen there, if you need info how to get to BSP post and we'll get directions on here. Hope to see everyone there.

Kng :slap:

· Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Know what you mean, miss my SBM Base I traded in on Casper. But wouldn't give him up for anything, well maybe a RED GXP M6!!!!

· Registered
433 Posts
Planning on it if weather is good!

· Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
72 Posts
"19" G8-GT Rim......"

Hey anybody coming to Back Street Performance for the GTO Dyno Day that has an extra 19" G8-GT rim or rim and tire, I'm looking for a spare. Let me know if you do and what you want..................baffles

· Registered
433 Posts
Sorry my stocks are 18's

· Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sweeney,. My torque app said 317 HP so we'll see how close it is. Cleaning Casper tonite inside and stopping on way to wash him .

· Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cleaning the inside of Casper tonite and stoping in the morning to wash him.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.