Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a little over a week till the GTO meet in Medina at Backstreet Performance on W.Smith St by fairgrounds,G8's are welcome to come . Was at BSP in October for a informal G8 meet , had cars dynoed and got to meet other owners from the area. The meet is on May 18th not sure of the start time , but sure some will post time . Hope to see at least a dozen there, if you need info how to get to BSP post and we'll get directions on here. Hope to see everyone there.

Kng :slap:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wonder if my old gto will be there 06 impulse blue with blue interior and what sets it off from the rest is white powder coated gto rims.... Sold it to a guy in cleveland last year i miss her!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Know what you mean, miss my SBM Base I traded in on Casper. But wouldn't give him up for anything, well maybe a RED GXP M6!!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Planning on it if weather is good!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
72 Posts
"19" G8-GT Rim......"

Hey anybody coming to Back Street Performance for the GTO Dyno Day that has an extra 19" G8-GT rim or rim and tire, I'm looking for a spare. Let me know if you do and what you want..................baffles

·
Registered
347 Posts
Sorry my stocks are 18's

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sweeney,. My torque app said 317 HP so we'll see how close it is. Cleaning Casper tonite inside and stopping on way to wash him .

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cleaning the inside of Casper tonite and stoping in the morning to wash him.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.