Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one of these handy? There are a couple of YouTube videos but they don't really show you anything (besides basically saying, "remove a bunch of clips on this side... now to the same on this side"). I need to replace my high beams, low beams, and fogs... just seems more straightforward to remove the fascia to get to them.

If there isn't one anywhere, I'll try to make one. Honestly surprised something like this isn't stickied already.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have a good one, pdf is too big to drop here, will figure out how to link it shortly

I put the pdf on the other board because of the file limits of this one.

·
Registered
341 Posts

·
Pontiac Crazy
417 Posts
Pulling the front bumper cover won't help you much. What you want to do is pull the front wheel liners. All push pins. The tool helps but you can do it with 2 screwdrivers.
https://www.amazon.com/Performance-Tool-W86561-Push-Pliers/dp/B003WZTI12/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1509548545&sr=8-2&keywords=push+pin+pliers&dpID=41L58xTJgNL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
Agree with this. I just replaced my turn signals and fogs. Pull the wheel off, a few push pins, and boom, easy access.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts