Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect Job vs Perfect Car

I bought this car in June of a member here Ron. It may have been listed. My work is opening office back in Australia and I have been tasked to start it up. Unfortunately I cannot take the car with me based on Import restrictions so Im having to regrettably sell. Price is 2K less that I paid and motivated to sell.Good news is I will be able to get a Holden HSV Senator when home.

2009.5 Pontiac G8 GXP
#1761 of 1829 produced
1 of 333 Maverick Silver Metallic
1 of 96 Maverick Silver Metallic with Auto, Sunroof, & Onyx interior

Current mileage 39,500

The car is very clean inside, outside, and underneath. I spent 2 years looking for the perfect one. Car is 9-9.5 out of 10, inside and out. Car has ceramic coating

Modifications/Changes:
  • Tinted windows with a slight shade of silver to the tint that goes well with the car.
  • Clear front markers with amber bulbs (stock markers included).
  • Hacked Atari gauges
  • Aeroforce Interceptor gauge in cubby hole mount
  • Auto-dimming rear-view mirror with compass & temperature (temp not hooked up)
  • Homelink built into driver s side visor
  • Genuine Holden leather armrest.
  • Full size GXP spare wheel with jack kit & GM Pontiac accessory trunk mat.
  • 6 speed auto with sport shifting
  • Stainless steel brake lines all around, ceramic brake pads up front, stock in rear
  • VCM OTR cold air intake
  • X-pipe
-Camaro trans pan which is slightly deeper to hold more fluid and has a better filter.
- Brand new Michelin Sport 4S tires 2018.

All stock parts included.

file1-4.jpeg file2-4.jpeg file3-2.jpeg file4-2.jpeg file5-2.jpeg file6-2.jpeg file7-2.jpeg file-8.jpeg file8-2.jpeg file9-2.jpeg

file1-4.jpeg
file2-4.jpeg
file3-2.jpeg
file4-2.jpeg
file5-2.jpeg
file6-2.jpeg
file7-2.jpeg
file-8.jpeg
file8-2.jpeg
file9-2.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,839 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,839 Posts
Disregard the obsolete/no longer applicable forum sale rules post of yesteryear.

·
every village has one
2,191 Posts
yep....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts