Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect Job vs Perfect Car

I bought this car in June of a member here Ron. It may have been listed. My work is opening office back in Australia and I have been tasked to start it up. Unfortunately I cannot take the car with me based on Import restrictions so Im having to regrettably sell. Price is 2K less that I paid and motivated to sell.Good news is I will be able to get a Holden HSV Senator when home.

2009.5 Pontiac G8 GXP
#1761 of 1829 produced
1 of 333 Maverick Silver Metallic
1 of 96 Maverick Silver Metallic with Auto, Sunroof, & Onyx interior

Current mileage 39,500

The car is very clean inside, outside, and underneath. I spent 2 years looking for the perfect one. Car is 9-9.5 out of 10, inside and out. Car has ceramic coating

Modifications/Changes:
  • Tinted windows with a slight shade of silver to the tint that goes well with the car.
  • Clear front markers with amber bulbs (stock markers included).
  • Hacked Atari gauges
  • Aeroforce Interceptor gauge in cubby hole mount
  • Auto-dimming rear-view mirror with compass & temperature (temp not hooked up)
  • Homelink built into driver s side visor
  • Genuine Holden leather armrest.
  • Full size GXP spare wheel with jack kit & GM Pontiac accessory trunk mat.
  • 6 speed auto with sport shifting
  • Stainless steel brake lines all around, ceramic brake pads up front, stock in rear
  • VCM OTR cold air intake
  • X-pipe
-Camaro trans pan which is slightly deeper to hold more fluid and has a better filter.
- Brand new Michelin Sport 4S tires 2018.

All stock parts included.

file1-4.jpeg file2-4.jpeg file3-2.jpeg file4-2.jpeg file5-2.jpeg file6-2.jpeg file7-2.jpeg file-8.jpeg file8-2.jpeg file9-2.jpeg

file1-4.jpeg
file2-4.jpeg
file3-2.jpeg
file4-2.jpeg
file5-2.jpeg
file6-2.jpeg
file7-2.jpeg
file-8.jpeg
file8-2.jpeg
file9-2.jpeg

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
PONY MAN
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing