1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
48 Posts
If this one has @ 97,000 miles on it with some scratches in the rear QP and the wheels, my friend bid on it at auction for me a few months ago. The high miles were a huge negative for me, but I had him place a low-ball offer of $10k for it knowing that we could get a 4-year warranty for @ $1500. I believe it sold for @ $14k at the auction.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just pulled the CarFax and it shows no accidents (reported to CarFax), 2 owners, California for life, and last reported mileage was listed as 92,987 on 4/11/2013. Hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Now shows 'pending.' Looks like someone is taking a chance on it. It's also still on CL and the listing is spammed like crazy if you search for a gxp in that region.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Shows sold at dealer website. Curious who took it.
Hopefully, the owner will end up on this forum, and it will turn into a good enthusiast ride with a good home.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wouldnt say its a bad deal seeing how my 2009 GT was $15,990 with 97,000 miles I've seen GXP hit $45,000 with 30,000 miles, unless it has a prior salvage title or a accident.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Seemed like a good deal for a gxp. I paid 16.800 for my blue gt and had 96k on it.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Some prices seem all over the place, I paid 19000.00 even for 37000 miles on my GT mint car.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Yep, prices are varying in places on GTs and GXPs. That's why I posted a price on mine and said will work with buyer in the listing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
Bo White
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing