Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where I work they have a GXP that was a company car owned by an exec that they are offering for sale to employees, VIN is 6G2EP57W79L309587, it's a 2009, Auto, Liquid Red, 18192 miles, sunroof, rear headrest DVD player. Can anyone tell me what GXP's are going for? I'm not sure if this is a good deal or if they are way overpriced on this.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sounds like a good deal

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sounds like a pretty decent price to me.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
I agree, good deal. Can you let me know what the interior color is for the Registry?

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Jump on it. Hard to find and sounds like a good deal!

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
Sounds like a pretty decent deal.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They don't have it parked in the lot anymore so I'm going from memory but I am pretty sure the interior is black and red. Not sure how it was treated, it never really looked clean/waxed when I saw it parked at work so I have to assume it wasn't treated great, but it's only at 18,000 miles and I am pretty sure it was kept in the garage over the winter because he never had winters on it. I guess that's what happens when the car is paid for by someone else. I probably won't go for it, by the time I unload my GT, pay to the extra $$ to buy up to the GXP, and then re-pay Michigan another 6% sales tax on a car, it will probably end up being a tough sell to my wife ... I just hadn't really paid any attention the GXP resale so I didn't know if it was a total steal or what. Thanks for the replies.

·
That's ME!
4,021 Posts
Can't you subtract the sale/trade in value of your GT from the price paid for the GXP for tax purposes? Here in MO, that's what they do.

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
^As here in FL!

·
Infantry Sniper
851 Posts
I bought my GXP with 19 miles on it for 33k. I would have easly threw down 35k for the liquid red one. So if you love the traditional color of Pontiac as much as I do, I would easly do it. But I paid cash, that is how i got it for 33. I bet if you offer cash you could get him to 30k. I would try that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
13 Participants
nuke21
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing