Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
The painted rims make the car look blahhh. But decent deal for sure.

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Not bad for the mileage and options. Also says there is a fresh set of tires on too. I actually like the black wheels, but then again I am kinda biased. ;)

Thanks for sharing OP!

·
Grand Poobah
294 Posts
I work pretty close to Camby if anyone wants to have it checked out.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, but why did he take a picture of the interior through the window?

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, but why did he take a picture of the interior through the window?
Maybe his neighbor is selling it for him lol.

·
Registered
805 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Maybe his neighbor is selling it for him lol.
Just what I was thinking. The guy will except a wires to his oversees bank account and he will ship it to you for your convenience. I am sure it is ok, but I do a lot of security stuff at my job and see most everything. LOL

·
Registered
327 Posts
This car just hit ebay. Federal employee getting furloughed due to sequestration. Interesting...maybe a few more will pop up for same reason.

·
Registered
468 Posts
looks plasti dipped easily removed
His eBay auction states that they are powder coated. Car also comes with Weather-techs and a full service manual

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,950 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm not far from that silver one. I this isn't the first time it has been listed for sale, either. I'm pretty sure he's 35k+. Atleast he was last time he had it listed at the end of last summer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
His eBay auction states that they are powder coated. Car also comes with Weather-techs and a full service manual
He also is starting the auction at $26,700 no reserve. I'm sure he'll at least get that.

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,950 Posts
The owner just relisted it on Ebay. It got up to 31.6 the last time. Reserve not met.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've been watching this one for a while now. Interested, but no answer from the phone number listed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts