Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a modified GXP mid pipe. I bought this from a fellow G8 owner in 2010. He had the pup cats removed and replaced with straight pipe.

I removed the pipe this weekend and noticed what appears to be a small leak on one side where the straight pipe was welded on. Should be an easy fix with muffler cement or similar.

Asking $150 OBO. Local sale only (Metro Detroit).

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
197 Posts
this bolts right up to a stock G8? and, how many parts would you have to cut it into, to fit into the trunk of my G8? I'm from MO but have my G8 with me in Jackson, MI right now.

·
Registered
229 Posts
this bolts right up to a stock G8? and, how many parts would you have to cut it into, to fit into the trunk of my G8? I'm from MO but have my G8 with me in Jackson, MI right now.
Seems like a lot of work for pretty much OE exhaust setup

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not my first choice. I would rather just help you put it on. You will still be left with your stock pipe though.

As a last resort though, you could basically cut it before the mid muffler (towards the front) and fit it in the G8 trunk and the rear seat pass through. PM me if you want to discuss further.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts