Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nice Weather, Please?
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of GXP mufflers for sale. I am not 100% on the mileage, but I would guess less than 7,500. I purchased them from a member on the board and he claimed they had less than 5,000, and I have put on less than 1,000. I have polished the tips as you can see in the pictures.

If anyone has a Solo Axleback, I would be interested in trading as well.

I will do $400.00/OBO picked up for the GXP's.

I also would like to sell the stock GT mufflers. (pictured side by side with the gxp's in last picture) These have 5,000 miles on them. Looking for $150/OBO for local pick up for these.

Not opposed to shipping, but would rather do a local sale first if possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm interested in them if you do not find a local buyer. would need them shipped to zip 15009.
thanks
Shane

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
681 Posts
How big are the GXP tips vs GT? I'm interested

·
I can haz cheesburger?
329 Posts
Damn it this is exactly what I was looking for... unfortunately about 2 months too early. Let me know if nobody else pans out, I'm definitely interested by am unable to meet the demand others are putting out. I'm in the Niles/D Plaines area and would have no problem with the P/U

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
LSTGR81
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing