Pontiac G8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
One of them OGOC folks
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna order one for my own car, and I thought I'd see if anyone else wants one ordered. 92213320 is the GM part number. It'd be no more than $152 + tax, will try to talk my parts manager into getting it even lower, around $125-130

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Tempting. Another $15 lower would really put me over the deciding edge but shipping from "Ohhh CanadA!" will probably kill any deal I'd see.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
If its for around 125 or 130 I'm in.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Where were you when I was buying mine a year ago??

Here's a total thread-jack: Would your parts manager be interested in bringing in all the pieces required for the jack kit, for us GT owners who don't have one? Part numbers can be found in this thread: http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6484

I bet you'd have a few takers.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Dude ....... I'm back in Montreal now .....
couldn't you do this before the Lakeview meet ...... lol.....
OR
is this another reason for me to come down for another meet .....

·
One of them OGOC folks
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If its for around 125 or 130 I'm in.
I'll keep you posted for sure...

Where were you when I was buying mine a year ago??

Here's a total thread-jack: Would your parts manager be interested in bringing in all the pieces required for the jack kit, for us GT owners who don't have one? Part numbers can be found in this thread: http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6484

I bet you'd have a few takers.
I was more worried about paying off the car, and wasn't modding it a year ago lol since I don't owe anyone anything for it anymore, it's a different story!

I'll look into the jack thing and get back to you. And no pun intended, right? ;)

Dude ....... I'm back in Montreal now .....
couldn't you do this before the Lakeview meet ...... lol.....
OR
is this another reason for me to come down for another meet .....
Another reason to visit Ontario for sure!

·
OGOC Member
2,647 Posts
Id like one myself

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm in, the cheaper the better

·
Registered
864 Posts
Im in if its 125-130

·
One of them OGOC folks
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok unfortunately haven't yet had a chance to talk to my parts manager to set a price, but wanted to drop an update. We had a brief chat in the middle of the shop, and said he was open to offering a better price. Just have to sit down and hash it all out.

I have way too much on the go personally, so I'm going to keep this strictly local. I won't be doing any shipping, I just haven't got the time to set all that up.

Odds are pretty good that payment will need to be made beforehand, or at least a fair sized deposit. The diffusers are only in stock in the US, so if I order some in and someone backs out, it's my ass in a sling. I have Paypal, just have to figure out how to accept payments through there instead of making them like usual lol

So far we've got:

Myself (duh!)
Karlhungus (Jay)
Les
Jerry V
Mcalien
Rich G

As for Yanni, I could be willing to hang onto it until the next time you head to Ontario, or you could always just come get it when it's in.

Hope to have a set price tomorrow.

·
OGOC Member
2,647 Posts
When can we get one??

·
Registered
472 Posts
PayPal, Interac e-transfer, in person, whatever you need Bill. Lemme know, just say when :)

·
OGOC Member
2,647 Posts
Ya i can come out and pay cash.

·
One of them OGOC folks
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok well unfortunately, my parts manager will only go down to $140. Sucks, but still better than paying the $180+ for full list.

So...who still wants one?

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Is this a group buy being set-up from an NSV? And in a regional section, not even in the WTB/WTT section? Come on guys....

·
Registered
864 Posts
Im in... PM me when you need the particulars

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.