Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This set has only 25k on them. My gxp has 50k. These were taken off at 25kish. In great condition. U would say 7/8 out of 10. Looking for best offer. Local pickup. Abq New Mexico.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber
White Automotive tire Light Wheel Black
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hubcap

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Rims only without tire pressure monitoring system sensors?

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Do you honestly think original sensor are still useable 12 years later. Anyone will put in new valve stems and sensors if they buy them.

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Do you honestly think original sensor are still useable 12 years later. Anyone will put in new valve stems and sensors if they buy them.
Know if sensors are included? If so, know if they are the original sensors? Obviously, if the sensors are included and original they need to be replaced.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Beautiful rims with valve stems. Wish I was close enough to pick them up

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had been texting you about these wheels today. Since your not interested in shipping them, would you entertain meeting me part way on the drive?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess I'm a little unsure how we could both be secure over PayPal if this isn't an actual listing on eBay or something that secures the sale.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I guess I'm a little unsure how we could both be secure over PayPal if this isn't an actual listing on eBay or something that secures the sale.
Pretty sure as long as you don't send the payment as friends/family you should be covered... Unless something changed recently?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well
I did some research, the best way to secure my end is a cashiers check. This takes faith on your part as buyer as well. Paypal is truly an unsecured method and is why I only use it for purchase through eBay. Lmk if still interested, send me a text again as I deleted your number. Thnx!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Check PM? Have a question

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 GT Stryker Blue
7 Posts
Nice hard to find rims. 2009 sensors are known to fail in under 10 years.

I need to find one GXP rim to complete my set

1 - 15 of 15 Posts