Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 2009 Pontiac G8 about a year ago but still have the stock wheels. They came off of a 100k mile + car so they are far from perfect. Not many of these around so shoot me an offer. No idea how much it would cost to ship these but you would pay actual shipping costs. I'm in the Baton Rouge, Lousiana area. Here is a link to my local sale ad:

Thanks,
Brad

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Wow, at $300 those are a deal....kinda of a commute for me and shipping puts it over the top.
Apparently I do have some kinda in laws in Baton Rouge but still gotta get the rims up here.

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 aka Karma
556 Posts
That's a great deal! Glwts!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Great deal is the understatement of the year!!
At that price who cares about shipping price even if it doubles the investment ?
Get the seller to remove and throw away the tires.
A rim alone isn't insane shipping.
Some of my collection have traveled a mile or two.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I sold my 2009 Pontiac G8 about a year ago but still have the stock wheels. They came off of a 100k mile + car so they are far from perfect. Not many of these around so shoot me an offer. No idea how much it would cost to ship these but you would pay actual shipping costs. I'm in the Baton Rouge, Lousiana area. Here is a link to my local sale ad:

Thanks,
Brad
Hey brad, 610-308-6947, txt me asap, cant seem to open link but ill take em and cover shippong

·
I have a hot wife!
104 Posts
Interesting thread. What are GXP rims REALLY worth? I took mine off at 15K and put black CTS-V rims on. Mine are in new condition. I've never thought about selling mine - just curious.

·
Registered
718 Posts
In my opinion,
Perfect , no marks, 400-600 each
No damage, need refinishing 200-300 each.
Proper tumbler media polish and reclear is 300ish per wheel where I am.
That said,what ever the market will bare .

·
Registered
718 Posts
Also, again in my opinion, if a person is selling a GXP without the wheels on or at least with the car, expect a hit on the way out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts