Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes these will be 100% plug and play no splicing required the instructions will be finalized in the near future as we start to ship kits out.

·
Registered
135 Posts
me too

ordered mine tonight....are they here yet?
:)

kevin

·
GOT VTAK?
689 Posts
K how is this different from the "other" one

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
If you mean the one from GTPprix's thread, it's the same. He partnered up with Seller's to distribute them.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Uh, if you had clicked on the provided link from the OP...
you would have read the following:

Thats right now you can get the correct US programmed version of these awesome gauges developed by GTPprix/WAMS using the factory OE low temp rated G8 display AND the correct VIN Matching/programming per unit to avoid option mismatch codes from the BCM as well (please check your Model year on the site!). These also include custom dimmer curve programming to help with the fact that these units are pretty bright stock.
This is GTPprix's mod from the other thread, and he chose that it is best to be using SAS as the distribution/sales partner!

I can't wait until mine ships!!

--zepcom

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
How does this work for us '09 owners? Do we get a new dash piece or do we have to cut a hole in the dash piece?
The only difference between the 08 trim and the 09 is the addition of a closeout plate and a rubber tray. The rubber tray is held on with two sided tape and the closeout plate is bolted on. Unbolt the plate bolt in the new display.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I went on Sellersautosport.com and they tell me on-line that they will take my VIN and let me know when the 09 Gauges will be available, one cannot even order via this site??? IMHO I am fading fast in my old age, but I see a great offering, I see owners ordering and "high fiving" and I find nothing. Hope Sellersautosport reads my plea!!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I went on Sellersautosport.com and they tell me on-line that they will take my VIN and let me know when the 09 Gauges will be available, one cannot even order via this site??? IMHO I am fading fast in my old age, but I see a great offering, I see owners ordering and "high fiving" and I find nothing. Hope Sellersautosport reads my plea!!!!
Thats because the first batch (preorder) sold out. We just added ONE MORE batch for the preorder but thats the last of the preorder deal, we didnt expect to burn through them so quickly; sorry!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Ahhh I found out my computer was not displaying your pages correctly, I registered on you site and now have placed my order. $8 and change is really reasonable for shipping, hope the installation by my Radio Shop, as per your included instructions goes well. Thanks

·
Hsv Gts Pimp
875 Posts
The only difference between the 08 trim and the 09 is the addition of a closeout plate and a rubber tray. The rubber tray is held on with two sided tape and the closeout plate is bolted on. Unbolt the plate bolt in the new display.
Do the gauges plug into the vehicles Can bus?

·
Registered
526 Posts
So wait a minute, are these not available anymore or is there another batch available at this price?

·
Registered
73 Posts
2009 Atari gauges

So, has any one recieved and installed a set yet? I ordered mine ten days ago, but haven't had any email feed back on when I'll get mine.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
They are shipping in small batches with the bulk going out late this week/early next week hence the 14 day availability window. Thanks for your patience!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
FYI these are shipping again and will go out in batches starting today, thank you everyone for your patience!

Also, the instructions are being finished today and put into a PDF, we'll have that up shortly!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've got order number 14, from the 24th. Any idea on when this might ship?

Thanks / Eddy

·
Registered
526 Posts
So I asked a few days ago when the sale would end, I was told Monday, I went to buy the kit today and it says I can't - what is up with that? :(

Please read my next post...

·
Registered
526 Posts
I just want to say that Sellers Auto Sports ROCKS!

Big thanks to GTPprix on being responsive to me over the weekend and the quick follow up this morning from SAS. That is how a business should be run, very impressive.

21 - 40 of 109 Posts