Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I found out good news and bad news today my car will be in the magazine but it will be the last High Performance Pontiac magazine after 35 years they have shut the doors and stop producing the magazine. I was able to get a sneak peak of the pictures and wanted to share my favorite one. I will find out when the magazine will be out very soon.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Great pic. Although it's a shame they're no longer going to publish the magazine, I'd still consider it an honor to be in the final issue.

·
Registered
583 Posts
That is one awesome picture. That really sucks they are shutting down. Seems like we have had a couple of board members in there.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Details on the headlights...

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Hmmmmm.... looks like you may be burning a little oil there bud. ;)

It was only a matter of time seeing Pontiac closed its doors 5 years ago.

·
OGOC Member
773 Posts
Looks awesome, man, look forward to seeing the rest of the pics!

Shame about the magazine, though :(. If they're winding things down, it does maybe explain why we couldn't get them to respond to our inquiries about having them cover our meet a couple of weeks ago (45 G8's in attendance... have a look here... http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159473).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
SublimeGT
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing