Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some members on here that I met with at last weekends C&C on Laskin RD, VA Beach. I have a few questions about your cars.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I just bought mine... but there should b 5 of us at C&C next month. im sure none of them would mind answering ?'s

·
Coming in your rearview
105 Posts
Where do you guys normally meet up at? I'll be transferring to the VA Beach come Sept.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm looking for some members on here that I met with at last weekends C&C on Laskin RD, VA Beach. I have a few questions about your cars.
Hey man! Pretty sure the guys you met hang out on the other board - You prolly met up with a LR G8 with black camaros - Scorpion on the other board and maybe a MGM with a maggie - Kermit on the other board. And possibly Pete with his cammed PBM... He reads but does not post very often at all on either board. I'll pass the word to them that you got a few questions!

Where do you guys normally meet up at? I'll be transferring to the VA Beach come Sept.
There's a Cars and Coffee first Saturday of every month out on Laskin Rd. It is right around the corner from Oceana. I'm assuming since you are transferring from MD that you will end up there!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'll be visiting my son and parents in Newport News sometime this summer. I'd like to make one of the C&C events. There's nothing good like that down here in Alabama. I miss the car scene back home.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'll be visiting my son and parents in Newport News sometime this summer. I'd like to make one of the C&C events. There's nothing good like that down here in Alabama. I miss the car scene back home.
Sounds cool! Shoot me a PM when you head this way!

·
Registered
278 Posts
1st saturday of the month is c&c in va beach. i believe the 3rd saturday is in Williamsburg.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I just got to my parents house in Newport News yesterday for the next 2 weeks. Anyone know of anything going on during that time? Thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
C&C out on Laskin road on the 3rd of August is about the only thing going right now as far as cars go. Peninsula Pilots are playing several home games over the next two weeks if you like baseball! Can't beat it at $5 for a ticket!

·
Registered
331 Posts
My mom's church is selling tickets for $1 for Mondays game. We're probably gonna go if they're not sold out. My buddy said there is a big unofficial car scene at the Hardee's on Jefferson Avenue in Newport News on Saturday.

·
Registered
192 Posts
My mom's church is selling tickets for $1 for Mondays game. We're probably gonna go if they're not sold out. My buddy said there is a big unofficial car scene at the Hardee's on Jefferson Avenue in Newport News on Saturday.
I'll be working the in the concession stand... we work in there and then get a check at the end of the season for our command christmas party! What time is that unofficial car thing happen?

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think he said cars start showing up early afternoon around 4 and goes until whenever. Its the Hardee's by Dresden drive.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I think he said cars start showing up early afternoon around 4 and goes until whenever. Its the Hardee's by Dresden drive.
Matt cars and coffee in wiliamsburge is happening this weekend.. i have yet to make it up there... i wont beabe to this month since i will be going to water country.... OOOOO this just came to me.. :) i could take the G8 to cars and coffee and then leave there and go to water country... Hmmm sounds like i made myself some new plans :D!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Maybe I could go by cars and coffee. My dads making a tee time for tomorrow so we'll see if I have time. There was a blue G8 that cruised by my parents house the other day. Had exhaust and wheels for sure, if I wasn't carrying my sleeping 5 year old I would have flagged him down. Wonder if he's a member.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Didn't know there were so many g8 members in Hampton Roads. I think I can count the number of g8s with 1 hand since I bought mine in 09. Shame I'm trying to sell mine now...

·
Coming in your rearview
105 Posts
Well here's one new member to the Hampton Roads area(Norfolk). in just three weeks of being here I've spotted about five G8's.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sailor guy there is a few of us here. i think you joined the 757goat club. we have a facebook page aswell. Cars and coffee there should be a few of us there. if you see a Red GXP with tint debadge it might be me.. only 2 red gxp's in the area. im the younger one.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm new to the forum and in hampton roads area.. actually in va beach..maybe will spot somebody one day

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm new to the forum and in hampton roads area.. actually in va beach..maybe will spot somebody one day
There isnt too many G8's in hampton roads. maybe 10-15 actually car Enthusiast's
Haygood shopping center on friday nights, saturday early afternoon and then after 9pm. cars and coffee is the first saturday of the month. the local pontiac club is 757goat.org if you are free you possible can still do the Drag day this friday. we do meets at least once a month. drag days. help each other out with mods etc. CCG8CC a G8 club that has meets in washington but has members all over va nc etc. My name is Johnny and im sure youll see me out.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Man I wish I would have know about drag day I just went to 1/4 mile strip in dinwiddie last friday night for test and tune don't know if the misses will let me go again that soon?Just out of curiosity where is the meet at maybe I can go if I ask nicely.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts