·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish everybody here Happy Holidays! --

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
I was gonna type something but decided I might offend some people. Happy Holidays. All be safe.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Yeah, me too...Merry CHRISTmas....be offended, lol.

What I say is Merry CHRISTmas and happy holidays.

Tired of the PC garbage...thanks jlasti!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Merry Christmas all!!! Hoping there's some BMR swaybars under the Xmas tree for me when we go to my parents tomorrow. I gave my dad a list of 10 items, 9 of which were G8 related.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
LOL DJ, my gift is my new baby boy Jadon....but don't think I'm not taking down some IOU's...lol

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Being PC is for people who try to appease everybody and it's nearly impossible to do, as someone will always be offended. I'm offended when people couple PC and the holiday season in the same breath. I choose not to engage in the casual jargon and loosely-based verbage, oftentimes associated with this time of the year. I'll say it too... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
681 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! My gf just got me some Spohn chrome moly trailing arms with the del-sphere joints. I'm stoked!

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
681 Posts
LOL DJ, my gift is my new baby boy Jadon....but don't think I'm not taking down some IOU's...lol
Congrats! That definitely takes the cake as far as Christmas gifts go!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Congrats! That definitely takes the cake as far as Christmas gifts go!
Thanks!

Hey, how are you guys getting your folks or significant others to get you G8 stuff, my wife wouldn't know how even to start that process...lol.

·
Registered
947 Posts
To All:

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hannaka, a Happy Ramadan, and a Happy Festivus, and any other way you choose to celebrate life, happiness, and peace. And as always be safe and be kind to those less fortunate who drive things other than a G8.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!!
Until the dream of peace on earth among men is realized please keep in your hearts and prayers our brave men and women serving our country who can not be home with their loved ones this holiday season.

david

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
congrats on the new baby ENJOY,Merry Christmas to all:slap:

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. My main present was being able to drive down to the in-laws in the GXP...weather was awesome, and traffic was actually not too bad.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. My main present was being able to drive down to the in-laws in the GXP...weather was awesome, and traffic was actually not too bad.
Who'd have thunk that possible in WY/CO! We ran into the other SBM GXP in Brighton at Breakfast on Christmas Eve and they said they same thing....Mid-to-Late December and able to take out the GXP -- couldn't ask for nicer weather!

Hope everybody had a great weekend & here's to a great year ahead of us! Anxiously awaiting the track to open!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts