1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Thought we'd play a little game here.

The rules are simple.

1. The thread you nominate will need to have progressed or started within 2011 only (no ancient threads that got bumped recently can apply!)

2. You should provide a link to the most helpful post, or all over thread, within THIS thread.

3. (Optionally) you can quote the text that was most helpful or well written for the thread you have chosen.

I aim this to be a "best of 2011" type of thread, and I believe this is the first thread of it's kind, in the g8 community, and I'm proud to have started it on g8board.com.

So lets hear them. What's a g8board.com highlight of 2011?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, I'll go first.

I nominate CntryClub007's Cam install thread.

I found it to be complete, well written, and full of great photos and videos throughout the process.

Although to my knowledge he no longer owns the car in question, it was a great writeup on this forum, and since it was started in April 2011, it qualifies as one of the best of 2011.

Who else has something they want to post up here? :D

Lets hear em!

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*Bump*

Anyone else have anything they want to post up?

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
I had a few canidates but I managed to whittle it down to one.
There has been controversy and undesirable contributions but above it all we finally managed to get a review of a product for our cars.
Considering the rarity of this place managing to get through one of these threads I thought it deserved another mention.

Although merged from multiple threads and locked, we finally got an OBX header review.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts