Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received this email with a G8board banner & logo. It showed being sent to me from Pontiac G8 Forum <[email protected]8board.com> Suggest the administrator check into this or is it me. Has anyone else received this trash? Please comment.

RaspberryQueen started a new conversation with you at Hi! Wanna see me naked? Check out my {*** photos. You will like it!
Hi, I'm Rachel! I am very bored alone. Write me, maybe we could be friends. If you know what i mean ^_^ - Please don't worry I don't need a relationship. I just want to hookup. I'm really miss a man's touch... Find me here --> hookup-girl.com/member/molly96 <-- my nickname is Molly96
View Conversation View All Conversations
VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada
Unsubscribe
Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.
This message was sent to you because your preferences are set to receive email when a new conversation message is received. Stop receiving these emails.

·
Registered
2009 G8 GT
152 Posts
Hi had the exact same thing ad well.

Reactions: AlterEgo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Noticed a chick from India in the New Members list too. I think over on the SS forum we stay on top of spammers a bit quicker. Usually toss them off within a few hours of registering.

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Delete the message, don't unsubscribe nor block as doing such merely validates/confirms the email address.

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
^^^ Proverbial forum saying, pictures or it never happened.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I found the other day I could not post a link from FB of the fourm. FB banned the Forum?

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
How to leave a conversation. 1. Go to the conversation. Click the three vertical dots in the (upper-middle right). Select Leave. Select Ignore future messages. Select Leave again. 2. In the conversations view, check the box on the right adjacent to the conversation. Choose Leave conversations... (lower left). Click Go. Select ignore future messages. Click Save.

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
You're welcome. Yeah and how much simpler it was to delete messages using the old forum format.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
And yet, not one post from an Administration. 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

1 - 15 of 15 Posts