Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like title says there is a HCMC(heart of carolina mustang club) car show in Holly Springs May 11th from 9am-1pm. Open to all makes and models, details from thread on mustang forums:

Cruise in car show, May 11, 2013 from 9 AM to 1 PM at The Shoppes at Holly Springs NC, 7016 Gb Alford Hwy, Holly Springs, NC 27540. This will be a popularity contest event, no judging, we should have space for 100-200 cars if all works out right. The show will be open to all makes and models, so if you know someone less who owns a GM or Mopar invite them to come along. Entry fee is $10.00, each dollar up to a maximum of $5.00 can be offset with a donation of 1 can to the Food Bank of NC; bring in 5 cans and half of your entry fee is paid. Hope to see everyone there!

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure never really looked into that, but I remember hearing something about the walmart. The area actually approached the mustang club and asked them if they could hold it there to help bring attention that they actually have stores over there. I figure you will probably go it's practically in your backyard.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP just a reminder this is this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts