Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GR8WHIT
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my husband and I are headed to Homosassa, FL tonight from Ringgold, GA which is about 5-10 min from Chattanooga, TN. We are going to pick up a '09 PSM G8 GT at Eagle Buick GMC. I was just curious if anyone here has dealt with this dealership and how honest they are. We are a little nervous actually lol.

·
Registered
327 Posts
So my husband and I are headed to Homosassa, FL tonight from Ringgold, GA which is about 5-10 min from Chattanooga, TN. We are going to pick up a '09 PSM G8 GT at Eagle Buick GMC. I was just curious if anyone here has dealt with this dealership and how honest they are. We are a little nervous actually lol.
Never dealt with them...but it's a small town, so they typically have to treat locals right, or else close doors. It's easier to screw people in big towns.

BTW, that's a damn good deal! You will enjoy it!

·
IdontRe Member
632 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase! You will enjoy it. Drive safe and w/in 10mph of the posted speed in South GA (mm70 all the way to the border) as the cops are thick.

·
GR8WHIT
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have bought two cars from there including my '09 g8 gt last april. overall things went well but...... sent u aPM. call if u like
Too bad I'm just now seeing this. But we did get it. It was a great deal. They were super nice. The only thing I can complain was that when we spoke over the phone the salesman said they could move a little on the price, well when we get there it was another story. They didn't budge at all but really with the price at $14.8 it was still a pretty good deal. I just hate it when someone says one thing then later they say something else. But the hubby is super excited. We had a good trip and now we can compare rides lol.

·
GR8WHIT
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations on the purchase! You will enjoy it. Drive safe and w/in 10mph of the posted speed in South GA (mm70 all the way to the border) as the cops are thick.
OMG!!! No joke about the cops! We couldn't believe how many ppl they had pulled over! It was crazy! But on another topic... man that drive from Valdosta to Macon is brutal! Then you get to ATL and ppl drive so crazy!

·
Registered
369 Posts
haha yeah ATL moves a little bit faster than the rest of georgia, i hate it now when i go back south to WR/macon area to visit family

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.