Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my Pacesetter headers last week . Got my auto cal in the mail yesterday and today I'm Pat G tuned. Time to test this girl out . So excited. The modding bug has had power over me all month. Hopefully I'm cured ....at least till June.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Congrats! You're hooked. Good luck with the bug. Next up, intake, Porte TB and intake...... Ect ect.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Awesome! Wife and I started the header install on my car this afternoon. Should wrap it up tomorrow but I have to run to Autozone for new o2 sensors in the morning. The stock units have 80k miles on them and the leads are too short to reach the new location.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I'm liking what I have been reading about Rick c' works. I'm gonna have to shoot him a pm at some time after I do a brake upgrade and finish this exhaust.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on your new install Dopefish and having a mod supporting wife. My GF loves being a part of most anything I do with the G8. I actually had to add 3 inches of wire to the driver side o2 sensor to get them to connect. Yob may have to do that if you dont have a harness extension.

·
Registered
141 Posts
GtIngold, the OBX headers include a full system except axle-back. I have custom axle-backs that will be paired with the system.

SR-71, Rick will be tuning my car, he is a great guy to work with and offers lots of ideas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts