Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
As I work in the Owings Mills area, I know the guys up at Caliber Collision. They just did a great job on my boss' Cadillac. And their rate is the best that I have found. $900. And they are going to obviously drop the front bumper and do the light replacements.
Only @ 45 minutes from me. Report back after the work is done. If you're happy, they may have a few more customers.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Maybe I can get something that would screw in UNDER the bumper
To each his own, but I never understood why some people want to move the plate from its perfectly symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing position in the center of the bumper to somewhere off to the side where it looks tacked on.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Am picking her up this afternoon. Will take some pics with the new headlights/fogs installed as well and a new front end paint job. Wish I had taken BEFORE pics showing all of the chips in the front bumper/hood.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Painted front

Got her back on Friday. Looks really good. Caliber did a sweet job. Now, I need to get it detailed from the doors back.

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Forgot to mention the new headlights and fogs.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Many people use zip ties to secure the front license plate. Never really liked the plastic license plate holder so removed it a long time ago after an accident. Currently the plate is "mounted" using zip ties at the bottom where the lower grilles meet.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
13 Participants
PONY MAN
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing