Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if this is the correct forum for these but figured I'd kill two birds with one stone so here goes.

I noticed the headliner behind my moonroof (the part where the roof slides into) is starting to get lose and coming down. When I push up on it you can hereit stick to some sticky substance but then it falls down again after a few minutes. Whats the best way to get this to stay up?

I also just got the CEL on and the code says gas cap. I have the blue letter cap. I will order a new one but just want to verifiy this will solve the issue.

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Car RamRod
1,795 Posts
my updated cap has white lettering.

and from what I've seen, once the headliner starts to go, there is nothng you can do. Just my experience.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I have the same thing with my headliner. I have not tried to fix it since the only reason i noticed it was a friend who had a friend with a g8 said his did. I would keep the eyes on the road and cruise!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the same thing with my headliner. I have not tried to fix it since the only reason i noticed it was a friend who had a friend with a g8 said his did. I would keep the eyes on the road and cruise!
yeah I didn't notice either but it was the first thing my wife noticed lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts