Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished up my heater hose relocation this morning and i like it. The plugs on the pass. side may be a little harder to get to though. I used the trim to fit Gates 18077 and 18078. I think I am going to relocate the steering reservoir next with one of the kits from Brutespeed. My wife does not understand why I want to mess with a perfectly good running car. :) I do not know how to post a pic or I would put one up. I am going to study up on it though.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Edit post: click on "Go Advanced", then click on the paperclip icon at the top of the text box (next to Font Color)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Are the diameters different from the engine block to the connections at the firewall or is the supply line diameter different from the return line?

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I can tell you this, the engine block and firewall each have a 3/4 and a 5/8 fitting. The 3/4 fitting from the block attaches to the 5/8 fitting at the firewall and the 5/8 fitting at the block attaches to the 3/4 fitting at the firewall. I installed them like the stock ones came off. I don't know which is supply and which is return. Thank you 768mph for the tip on posting pics.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts