Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Glad to be here with fellow owners. From Northeast Ohio. Purchased my 2008 Pontiac G8, my dream car, two months ago. I love her. She's black and only has 45000 miles on her.

Custom exhaust setup is coming soon. Look forward to chatting with you all soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not to be creepy but do you live off of W Ridgewood in an apartment complex? I see a white GT in the parking lot when I drive by sometimes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry man, hahaha, I couldn't help but notice it. I live right off W Ridgewood, so that's my immediate area. Beautiful car though!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice to so many close to home. I am from Brunswick I see a white one pass by in opposite traffic by Strongsville often.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy, there are more G8s showing up in this part of Ohio.Keep your eyes open for a thread about G8s in NE ohio, There will be a meet in Medina this spring. Theres a GTO meet and a few of us were going . Some of us had our cars dyno'd at Back Street Performance on W Smith next to the fairgrounds back in Oct.Mabay a meet at a track to put down some pass's sometime.

·
Registered
449 Posts
There is also a midwest pontiac meet in indiana. If you are interested we will have an entire day for running on the track

·
Registered
17 Posts
It's nice seeing so many G8 owners/enthusiasts here in Ohio! I don't feel as lonely with the G8 as I do with my Bonneville!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts