Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I've been lurking here for a while and just bought our first G8 last night, 09 MGM GT w/ sport for the wife. Before this I had a TBSS with a 402 and a ton of work done. Can't wait to tear into this thing, bought it for the wife as a wedding present. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get an MGM GXP on our wedding day. (probably have a better chance of marrying a virgin.) Nonetheless, excited to get back into a new money pit. Cheers!

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Enjoy the car and the site! And also, good luck with your search for a GXP....

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Welcome! Have fun with the new money pit. I can tell already you'll be modding the hell out of it. :)

·
Hsv Gts Pimp
889 Posts
Welcome! My old Tbss was one of my favorite vehicles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Have fun with the new money pit. I can tell already you'll be modding the hell out of it. :)
In time hopefully, I went all motor with my last project, I would like to start playing with positive manifold pressure one day.

Welcome! My old Tbss was one of my favorite vehicles.
As was mine, certainly regret selling it at this point.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Hey check out our local club site, just google CCG8CC. Once there fill everything out to sign up and then wait to be let in/approved by an admin. Tell them I referred you as the site is by invite ONLY, I have the same screen name on both sites.

As for your car it looks hot! Thats the color I wanted but I couldn't find any when I was buying so I got black instead.

·
Hsv Gts Pimp
889 Posts
In time hopefully, I went all motor with my last project, I would like to start playing with positive manifold pressure one day.

As was mine, certainly regret selling it at this point.
I already bought my old one back once.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey check out our local club site, just google CCG8CC. Once there fill everything out to sign up and then wait to be let in/approved by an admin. Tell them I referred you as the site is by invite ONLY, I have the same screen name on both sites.

As for your car it looks hot! Thats the color I wanted but I couldn't find any when I was buying so I got black instead.
Will do, thanks. I really wanted dark grey or light grey, I can't do black anymore..way too hard to keep. Plus swirls and finger prints drive me insane.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts