Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Converters stiped up on pasenger side and wana do aftermarket h aders and relocate converters also aftermarket and run a xpipe and give the car a good tone any suggestions would be much appreciated and ruff prices thanks

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Don't forget the LY7 is a trickie bugger to get drone out..

·
Decepticon
180 Posts
Converters stiped up on pasenger side and wana do aftermarket h aders and relocate converters also aftermarket and run a xpipe and give the car a good tone any suggestions would be much appreciated and ruff prices thanks
headers ran me a little under $300 i dont have an xpipe but that should run you from a range of 50 to 90 bucks not to bad
are you gonna go bigger piping on your exhaust? i suggest you do, the headers that i have the collector is 3" then to a 3" inlet and 2.5 outlet HFC the rest of my exhaust is 2.5 tone is deep love it but raspy at high RPMs but i have the solo performance catback exhaust so no mufflers which makes the rasp still love my exhaust my whole exhaust estimated around 1300 includes:
solo catback ($700)
Pacesetter headers ($250)
Pacesetter HFCs ($250)

·
Registered
864 Posts
U need to make another vid soon...

·
Decepticon
180 Posts
Yes I do I plan to once its a bit warmer

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd love to see a vid of urs I have thoght about the same set up as oreo if u go to youtube search

G8 v6 headers

Its the vid called oreos final exhaust its like 8-10 down or so

·
Decepticon
180 Posts
I'd love to see a vid of urs I have thoght about the same set up as oreo if u go to youtube search

G8 v6 headers

Mine without headers on yet just my solo performance exhaust need a better vid with the headers on theres one on youtube of mine if you go to my vids

·
I maek mah avitar :3
338 Posts

G8 v6 headers

Oreo belongs to Hazer396. He's a member of this forum. You can always PM him. We're members of a G8 V6 group on Facebook. Lots of helpful people.

·
Facebook Moderator
1,452 Posts
i just got some Hooker rear mufflers, installing them soon! Ill post up a video with my new set up

·
V6 power
139 Posts
Debating on buying v8 axleback exhaust...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Im buying mine next month...

·
V6 power
139 Posts
Lemme know how u like it..what u thinking about getting ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts