Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I don't post her a lot as I own a GTO, but if you have watched any of the videos from GONE meets of video of bracketracer racing his car, you have probably seen my video work.

The boys at Hot Rod Magazine are looking for a new presenter for their web show, Hot Rod Garage. This person would work in the shop on projects and be on camera and also drive cars on tracks to see how they perform. This would be my dream job and I have submitted a video to them in the comments section as they requested. If you have watched any of my videos and enjoyed them or if you like my work, please go to the link below and like the comment that I posted for their video. It's under my forum screenname, OldSkoolGP. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
I just want to pop in here and give a plug for Josh. He did a lot of free photo and video work for G.O.N.E. and he puts together some great videos. He would be ideal for this. If you have a free minute please click the link and help get him nominated! Check out YouTube for Josh's Car Corner to see some of his great videos too.

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Dousail2
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing