Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find the correct part number for a set of ARP intake manifold bolts for my GXP. I think the part number is ARP 434-8001. However, the compatibility list doesn't list the GXP specifically although that part number is listed to be compatible with the 2008-2011 6.2L LS3 in the corvette. If anyone can help me verify that this is the correct part number it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
ARP LS Boltshttp://arp-bolts.com/images/ARP-LS-Product-Guide.pdf

Enhance the look of any LS engine and ensure optimum gasket clamping with ARP’s specially designed intake manifold bolts. They have a wide underhead flange and come with companion washers to provide even load distribution. Available in black oxide finish 8740 or polished stainless steel with hex or 12-point
heads. Nominally rated at 170,000 psi tensile strength. Fits LS1, LS4 and LS6.

130-2001 – Intake bolt kit (black oxide finish – hex heads) for LS
130-2101 – Intake bolt kit (black oxide finish – 12-point heads) for LS
430-2001 – Intake bolt kit (polished stainless steel – hex heads) for LS
430-2101 – Intake bolt kit (polished stainless steel – 12-point heads) for LS

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 430-2001 part number was the correct part number for the GT as I bought those to replace the bolts on my GT. This is why I'm confused. The compatability list on summit only lists the 6.0L engine for those part numbers you listed, but not for the 6.2L GXP. Are the L76 and LS3 intake manifolds the same? Do they have interchangeable bolts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts