Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got rid of the GM emblems on the fenders and kind of feel like it needs something. I was looking at the 6.0 emblems but am not sure. Just wondering what others have put on and where they got them from.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Picked up a set of 6.0 liter to put in place of chicklets. But going to most likely center them under the fender side light.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Took mine of before any paint fade.It is fine with out.Only have arrow heads,rear g8 and the gt. I am proud to say I have a pontiac to the world.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Now that I have him debaged for all except the nose arrow I don't know if I will put on the 6.0 now. Maybe on the bottom flare below the fender.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mine is debadged except for the Pontiac emblems.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have V8/6 liter badges on front fenders just above side lights and on the trunk lid next to the GT I have a 6.0 badge like they put on the 06 GTO's. Looks good on white.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Not a bad idea.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Are the V8 6.0 liter badges only available from Australian sites or is there someone in the US who sells them too?

Can a dealership get them and does anyone know the part number?

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
There are some on ebay.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks. Any other options though? I stopped using ebay years ago after they screwed up my PS3 auctions for no reason. I refuse them to make any money off of me.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
I got a set from the crazy guy on the other site. But since I debadged him , don't know if I want to put them on now. Has super clean lines. Might sell them.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Crazy Paul is the guy from the other site. Got my Holden trunk badge from him. Great price. I paid 25 through him and I saw where someone paid 70 from another site .

·
Registered
377 Posts
Check these out. I've had these on for over 2 years now.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Picked up a set of 6.0 liter to put in place of chicklets. But going to most likely center them under the fender side light.

A helpful Australian took the time to measure exactly where these go. I'll just leave this here:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts