Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my G8 dyno tuned today but I cant figure out how to post a picture or video of the results. Any help would be appreciated.

First run Max Power=290.82 Max Torque=321.80

Final run Max Power=328.19 max Torque=353.62

·
Registered
371 Posts
If you are using a computer make a photo bucket account (its free). Then follow their instructions to upload the photo or scan. You can then link it here so all can view.

There are various other ways as well...that is just how I do it. If you are on a mobile device using auto guide you can upload it by hitting the little camera icon when making a post.

Also wondering what mods you have?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
I personally upload my pictures to facebook (most are done automatically from my phone so it's easy). Right click the picture, click properties and copy the URL.

After you copy the URL, on the G8 board, click the picture icon and paste the link.

On to the topic though, nice number numbers there. 290 - 328 is a pretty good/fun jump!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are using a computer make a photo bucket account (its free). Then follow their instructions to upload the photo or scan. You can then link it here so all can view.

There are various other ways as well...that is just how I do it. If you are on a mobile device using auto guide you can upload it by hitting the little camera icon when making a post.

Also wondering what mods you have?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Under the hood
Roto-Fab CAI
Solo Mach Balanced Exhaust
Taylor Cable (ThunderVolt) wire set
NGK Iridium Spark plugs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts