Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I installed the infinity powered sub with almost no glitches.

Now I am replacing the door speakers. I can't for the life of me get the power module for the door hooked back up. Are there any tips/tricks to do that? Or is it just be patient and try, try again? lol.

If I don't get it soon, I'm seriously considering using my dremel on the door panel and then try to plug the hole.

Help please!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry. It's the wiring harness that goes to the power window switch. I guess my hands are to big to position it so that I can push it in.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Sorry. It's the wiring harness that goes to the power window switch. I guess my hands are to big to position it so that I can push it in.
Yes, that connector was a PITA to reconnect. You'll just have to be patient or find a friend with smaller hands.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i got the wife to help! the other rear door I didn't disconnect the harness. piece of cake. sounds a LOT better.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
why did you disconnect it? door comes off just fine without the need to do that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's up and running and sounds great. and i have become an expert at getting door panels off and back on!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
it's up and running and sounds great. and i have become an expert at getting door panels off and back on!
yeah me too. lesson learned for me was to make sure all your crossover connections are good and the tape you used to mount it will hold. haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts