Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I've narrowed it down to the Spencer's 35W 5000k kit, hopefully it's up to par with what everyone says, now I'm completely clueless with this kind of stuff, I'm assuming its plug n play, which would be nice. I'm just wondering what else I should buy from there site to where I won't have any problems with flickering or any cut-off issues, I want it to function and look as factory as possible, so if anyone else knows what else I need to buy to make it work properly that would be great as far as resistors or relays? I haven't have a clue all help is welcome.

Thanks.

·
every village has one
2,335 Posts
I have the low beam/fog light bundle from Spencer's. Rather than buy the relay kit, I pulled my DRL fuse. You can hold the lights manually in the "off" position when you start the car, but it's not necessary. Even in a dark garage when the automatic light sensor is active both lights fire up with no flickering and go out as soon as thenget into daylight.
Spend the little extra and get the slim ballasts.
Spencer's sells good stuff. A bit more than others, but well worth it.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I got a kit that doesn't need a relay kit because it is integrated in. t stays at full blast full time. Does anyone else have a kit like this? I thought it was pretty cool.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help guys, I guess ill just buy the relay kit, what's the difference between regular ballast and slim? Is it just thinner? And Chris what kit do you have that would be convenient

1 - 6 of 6 Posts