Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone dealt with Hiley Buick/GMC in Fort Worth. I need to get my oil changed for the first time since buying the car in January. I need to have them check out the front end due to the notorious steering wheel shake. Moritz is around the corner but I'd rather take it somewhere that used to be a Pontiac dealer.

Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Motor mounts are probably bad. I just had mine replace two weeks ago for same issue. They are covered under the power train warranty but sorry I don't know of any dealers up there.

·
Fort Worth, TX
166 Posts
I bought my car from there when it was Frank Kent. When Hiley bought them, a bunch of people bailed for various reasons (mostly cuts in pay from what I have heard). I take mine to Frank Kent Cadillac for service and have had warranty work done there (LCAs). Excellent service. Ask for Marty, he has always treated me with great respect.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took a littler long for them to get everything done but it was still cheaper for them to do the oil change, rotate the tires, and wash it than it would have been for me to buy the oil from a local parts store. Service writer was friendly and helpful. I'd definitely take it back and recommend them to anyone else.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to Stephen, my service writer this morning, a G8 GT only holds 6 quarts. Guess I'll try the Cadillac dealer across the highway next time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts