Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Nice looking. Maybe a bit over the top with the lovers and fins on the back.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You kidding me with those seats? That's just a tease. Now if it's "based off the G8" that would make it more like a Camaro on a diet since they would all share the Zeta platform. Either way this car is hot as that Beyutch Paris would say!

Looks like an M3 killer to me.

·
Stryker
1,296 Posts
i would take this over the new Camaro, too bad i like the G8 GT better.....four doors are better than two

·
Registered
26 Posts
i would take this over the new Camaro, too bad i like the G8 GT better.....four doors are better than two

I agree and I am a staunch Camaro addict. I think I could drive my GTO until this came out and forgo the long awaited Camaro launch. The styling of the 60 looks fast. The interior is spot on and it’s lines are very appealing.

That is the car I would buy as a 60 stateside or as a Pontiac, but put the funky grills in there… fergitboutit. Unless the grills are styled and flow with the symmetry of the headlamps, now that is a bird of a different color.

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
The GTO was reportedly canceled...
We can hope that there will be enough enthusiasm to revive this idea. I want this so bad. Seems like Holden has been doing that to me. Every time Holden shows a new car, I want that more than the last one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This car should be the next Holden Monaro! Side exhaust reminds me of the GTO (Monaro) from Need For Speed Most Wanted. Now all they have to do is drop the LS7 motor in there and you got a M5/M6 killer.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I think it would be a mistake to slap the G8 front on this car and call it the GTO. With the retro Camaro and Challenger coming out, another modern GTO would bomb.

I do like the car, but how about they use the Audi naming scheme. Similar to the A6-A5 connection make the 2 Door G8 the G7.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think it would be a mistake to slap the G8 front on this car and call it the GTO. With the retro Camaro and Challenger coming out, another modern GTO would bomb.

I do like the car, but how about they use the Audi naming scheme. Similar to the A6-A5 connection make the 2 Door G8 the G7.
Not to take anything from the Camaro or Challenger, but they are retro American designs and if they produce a butt load of them like the current Mustang, the attraction will decline.

One of the downfalls of the 04 - 06 GTO was the bland styling. This beast is sexy. I say they should send it over as a modern GTO.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Love the color and exhaust. I know it's a concept, but still. I want one!

·
Alexander Haig
1,858 Posts
21 - 40 of 210 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.