Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know someone on here knows a guy in AU. A special sorta guy that sells used HSV parts. i found a guy on a website called Gumtree. I guess its like Craigslist for Austrilla. So we already know haw thats gonna go. So If you know a guy, let us know.
Thanks Everyone, Cheers.

·
Pontiac Crazy
419 Posts
Depending on what you're looking for I'd recommend hitting up Lsxtreme. Just got some interior parts in from them last week.

·
Registered
270 Posts
If you're really serious about getting parts for AUS, you need to get on facebook and join the g8 owners page (the one with 18,000+ members) and ask there. That is where the guys getting parts for us are most active.
Or you can message Wolfman1192 on this board. I know him personally, he sells a lot of Holden things on here (look in the classifieds section, he has a thread right now) and he is one of the nicest, down to earth, trustworthy guys in the community.....there's not too many people like that left.

·
Registered
331 Posts
...Or you can message Wolfman1192 on this board. I know him personally, he sells a lot of Holden things on here (look in the classifieds section, he has a thread right now) and he is one of the nicest, down to earth, trustworthy guys in the community...
I'll double that thought! Had asked him about the possibilities of getting some emblems that he didn't have. The next time he ordered parts he ordered the emblems as well. Sort of the new Crazy Paul for Holden nuts!

·
Registered
168 Posts
He (wolfman) answered all the annoying questions I had about parts and other items, and even sent me info on local meets since I'm not on Facebook.

When I actually need/want something for the car, I'll go to him no doubt. Helps that he's almost local too.

-J

1 - 6 of 6 Posts