Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning All,

Just wanted to ask a few questions about trying to find a Holden SV6 spoiler up here in the great white north. I have done my fair of searching and have only found the typical websites normally posted to the forum.

Is there anyone in Canada that can order the spoiler?
Is there a good replica available?
Has anyone ever imported one from Australia after purchasing from a classifieds website?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Bobby B

·
Pontiac Crazy
417 Posts
I bought a replica off eBay a couple years ago for under $150 delivered. I took it off because it wasn't really my style but the quality and fitment was perfectly fine. Sold it to another SRM owner who is still rocking it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a replica off eBay a couple years ago for under $150 delivered. I took it off because it wasn't really my style but the quality and fitment was perfectly fine. Sold it to another SRM owner who is still rocking it.
Would you happen to know the manufacturer or if the ebay seller still exists?

·
Pontiac Crazy
417 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Couple of owners up here got the same unit.
Look really good but the ad is decieving the unit is quite a bit larger in person than is appears in the ad picture.
Still a neat add on to any G8, IF, you are comfortable drilling holes in you deck lid....I don't have those kinda onions....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would have it installed by my body shop that I trust. I would need to fill the existing holes from the lip spoiler anyways. If I decide to go through with it, I will definitely let you know.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have decided to stick with the stock lip spoiler for now. The body shop said that they can repair the heat welds and minimize the body work needed to install a Holden style spoiler.

Thank you for all of the responses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts