Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way I can order the "V8 6.0 liter" badges like on the VE Commodores?

Also, does anyone have a close up picture of the badge?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Here is a pic of my badge I put over the digital gauges after I installed my pod kit with gauges on the dash. Sorry about the crappy pic...

For memory the badge was about $15 to $20 AUD to buy. If you like I can get you a price to buy and post it to you. Just send me a PM with your details and I can let you know in a few days.

JK :yumyum:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I'll let you know. I have a feeling I want to add some of these to my G8 or some "6.0" badges like they have on the 05 & 06 GTOs.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
I bought a pair from Hunter Holden. They look like this:

You could try your local GM dealer. They might be able to order them since you have a part #. That number is: 92172449. Otherwise, you will need to order from Hunter Holden.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I might like that idea more if they spelled LITER right. You put people on an island for a couple hundred years and they forget how to spell. Crazy world we live in.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hunter Holden

sccaGTO: Cool thanks! Do you have a phone number or website link for Hunter Holden off hand? I want to get at least 2 of them to put on my G8 GT when I get it.

Thanks!

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
sccaGTO: Cool thanks! Do you have a phone number or website link for Hunter Holden off hand? I want to get at least 2 of them to put on my G8 GT when I get it.

Thanks!
Their website is http://www.hunterholden.com.au. Phone number is: 8878-7871. Don't ask me about what the country code is. International calls have always been confusing to me. I was e-mailing Sean Beatty. The e-mail I was sending to is: [email protected]

·
Registered
673 Posts
I like the plain 6.0 from the GTO

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Their website is http://www.hunterholden.com.au. Phone number is: 8878-7871. Don't ask me about what the country code is. International calls have always been confusing to me. I was e-mailing Sean Beatty. The e-mail I was sending to is: [email protected]
Thank you very much for the contact information, I appreciate it! I know I definitely want to get at least 2, and put them in the same spot that the Holden Commodores have them (on that bottom part of the front fenders). Thanks again!

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
Thank you very much for the contact information, I appreciate it! I know I definitely want to get at least 2, and put them in the same spot that the Holden Commodores have them (on that bottom part of the front fenders). Thanks again!
No prob. Glad to help.

·
Cynical A$$hole
2,353 Posts
www.jhp.com.au

Most people on ls1gto.com purchase their Holden Monaro parts through them. Like most of the parts they offer it probably won't be listed on their website, but just shoot them an e-mail and they will help you out.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rawr & PMD G8: Thank you very much for the information. That helps big time...... Waiting for this car to come out is like watching grass grow. Thanks again!

·
Registered
20 Posts
i see a whole heaps of them in the scrape bin. funny how you guys rip off your chev badges for a holden one and we rip off our holden badging in exchange for a chev

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
TN_
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing