Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The worst experience I have ever had at any tire store. I highly doubt I will be going back to this location for anything more than my warranty, and it left a sour taste in my mouth for possible future purchases from any locations!

The simple story is an employee was upset that I purchased tires from a different location and had the tires transferred closer to my home to be installed. My car had no spare, and I couldn't drive to the other location, I was able to borrow a spare and drive the ~10 miles to the closer location.

My tires were supposed to be at the store yesterday from 10-12, they never called me so I called them around 11:30 for an update. The same employee gave me attitude and directed me to call the store I purchased the tires from since his store didn't get the invoice to get the sell and had to just do the labor. After calling the store I purchased from I got word that the tires were in fact there. After arriving, it still took them 3 hours to install, and there were a few cars that came in after me, and left before me...

I can inbox you full information on everything if needed!

·
Supporting Vendor
730 Posts
We apologize for your recent experience with us.

Customer satisfaction is one of top priorities and we have certainly fallen short. I'll send you a PM for more information. Thank you for reaching out to us.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the quick reply.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No one ever contacted me from the store in Little Elm...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for looking into it, and taking care of the situation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts