Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody coming to HAN? July 29 - Aug 3. If so, lets hook-up and partake in some of the festivities.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I will be there, not sure if I'm working the GM test drive or the BJ auction, but I'll be there!

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be there, not sure if I'm working the GM test drive or the BJ auction, but I'll be there!
Are you working as a volunteer?

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Security?

·
Registered
874 Posts

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am still in the air about going. Hotels are super expensive if not sold out at the good places
Wish I could help you out, but I have a full house. When my Dad passed away in 2009, my Mom moved in with us. You could pitch a tent in my backyard.:wink2:

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
874 Posts
It's hot, working by the ride and drive in the GSR lot. Stop by and say hi

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
checkin in on how the scene is looking in hot august nights. Thor any input?
I'm taking Friday off from work to check everything out. Going to start with the swap meet at 7am. From there I'll head downtown to see the car's that are competing for the Barrett-Jackson cup and take in the big boy's toy store. Then over to the GSR to see the Adam's Polish booth and the Chevrolet ride and drive. From there I'm going to the convention center for the Barrett-Jackson auction.
Drive over the hill tomorrow and join me!

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
874 Posts
Heard you stopped by when I was away at lunch, the DJ said you asked if someone had a G8.
Anyway, sorry I missed you hope you had fun at the event.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys.....can't believe there were two fellow G8Board members in MY town and I missed both of you.....my timing sucks!

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wish I would have seen this sooner! It would've been nice to see a couple of G8s from/in Reno since there doesn't seem to be very many.
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have another G8 enthusiast in town.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts