Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to take my car in for a full detail. I want it clean as if it were being sold at a dealership (minus the engine bay). Where should I go for this and how much should I expect to pay?

·
Registered
226 Posts
what you mean fun detail? I actually detail cars on the side. but are you wanting a wash and wax?

·
Car RamRod
1,795 Posts
I assume a "fun" detail is one I did not have to do myself???

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what you mean fun detail? I actually detail cars on the side. but are you wanting a wash and wax?
I assume a "fun" detail is one I did not have to do myself???
You know what I meant :slap:. Okay, maybe you didn't. I corrected it.

Anyhue, I don't think I need a wax, but I do want all dirt removed from the inside and out side of the car: door jams, around the license plate, exhaust tips cleaned, around each lug nut, all dust and debris removed from the interior, etc. I want it really clean. I do not need any coating/protectant on the seats, steering wheel, or tires.

·
Registered
226 Posts
You know what I meant :slap:. Okay, maybe you didn't. I corrected it.

Anyhue, I don't think I need a wax, but I do want all dirt removed from the inside and out side of the car: door jams, around the license plate, exhaust tips cleaned, around each lug nut, all dust and debris removed from the interior, etc. I want it really clean. I do not need any coating/protectant on the seats, steering wheel, or tires.

if that is the case I could do that for you. I actually just cleaned the interior of my dads Camaro that was super dirty. If you want my number just PM me. Basically what you are asking for is what I do with my car wash package.

here is a pix I did for my bro evo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts