Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what buttons I pressed but now the odometer is absent in the speedometer display. How do I get it back?

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
On the left of the steering wheel is a button. Keep pressing the bottom portion of the button until the odometer appears.

·
Registered
104 Posts
No luck, these are the only screens that come up when I keep pushing that button.

Odometer only appears on the trip page.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
No luck, these are the only screens that come up when I keep pushing that button...
Very well, presumed this is the screen the question was referencing.

·
Premium Member
4,200 Posts
You only get it when you open up the drivers door, at ignition turn off, and as stated above when *trip* info page is selected from cycling thru the available selections assigned to the trip rocker switch. At least you are able to watch the total mileage change as your driving along (if its that interesting to watch). I prefer only seeing the digital speed displayed between the analog gauges.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Only way i know of is what was already said....push bottom part of button to the left of the steering wheel (has picture of a road) and then keep hitting it. It should be right after the overspeed screen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts