Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
IT'S BLUE DAMN IT!
294 Posts
Somewhere around 590 were made I believe. Although, for as hard as this car was for me to find.... you would think a much lower number would be more precise.

Where is this shot taken?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Somewhere around 590 were made I believe. Although, for as hard as this car was for me to find.... you would think a much lower number would be more precise.

Where is this shot taken?
"Is that a factory paint job?"

:) inside joke.

·
Alexander Haig
1,858 Posts
590 is supposedly official number. But I think it much closer to the rumored early number of just 18 total.

1. There were never more than 6 total Stealth Blue vehicles on gminventory for tagging
2. Hunting for first 888s (none of which were blue) onnly ever found 2 blues in dealer inventory in entire country
2a. If so many (590) then why were not one of them a f888?

·
GM Holden Ltd
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think all the cars were G8's (was a while since i seen them there!) but i thought it was funny that all the Stealth Blue cars were parked together, and then to see them on Google Earth!

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Wonder if the GT's are pointed left and the V6's are pointed up.
Blast from the past ... SRG963, I think it was an arial view and the cars were actually parked flat on the ground. :drink:

Love this pic though, this was way before my time here for sure.

Neat!

·
BOOOOOOOOOOST
702 Posts
I have never even seen one for sale.

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Blast from the past indeed!

I love my car! Bought it sight unseen in fact. Went in to buy a White Hot, and left with the paperwork on the Stealth Blue. 5 other potential buyers were wanting to see it in person before purchasing, I took a leap of faith, and it couldn't have turned out better!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts