Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
As i have never posted allow me to introduce myself. I am attempting to create an album to better show you who i am as my car means more than my actual backround info really does.

·
Registered
226 Posts
New to the site, but this paged really helped me out, but I guess I have to do some more replys and post before I can post some pics.

What is the magic number?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Photos upside down

I got a photo onto a post, but upside down. Can't figure out how to flip it.
Thanks for helping a newbie.
Gary
08 LR GT #076 of first 888

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
you might want to host the pic on a free photo hosting site like photobucket or imgur and then use the bbcode link (img tags) to paste into the body of,your message here.

That said, once you upload your pic to the hosting site, most of the good ones have color correction, redeye reduction (for people) and flip/rotate/mirror options through your interface.

Hope this helps.

zep

·
Registered
1 Posts
Empire East land holdings inc

Empire East has perfected the art of synergy. Combining its strengths as a pioneering township developer with its firm commitment to service, it has created a winning formula of value-oriented real estate. Empire East [/COLOR]

·
Premium Member
4,802 Posts
And the "bot" goes on. :nonono:

·
F1rehawk
816 Posts
Hi all,
My name is Catalan, I am from Barcelona, Spain. It’s my pleasure to make friend with you all.
I'm pretty sure that's a another bot. A G8 in Spain? Sure lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
When I upload pictures into an Album on here, it turns the pictures upside down. So, I went back on my computer and turned the pictures upside down on my computer and then upoaded them. They are still upside down.

What gives????

Thanks in advance.

·
Pontiac Crazy
428 Posts
When I upload pictures into an Album on here, it turns the pictures upside down. So, I went back on my computer and turned the pictures upside down on my computer and then upoaded them. They are still upside down.

What gives????

Thanks in advance.
Are you Australian? :aus_flag: :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
need your help

It was probably because you were still a 'Junior Member'. Once you hit twenty posts you become a 'Member' and get access to some things like posting attachments.
Dear admin,
im rebecca, from a car throttle controller company. you can search windbooster to check what i say. for you know that i cannot post link here.
now we are trying to find someone to try our item free, just tell us our your car brand,then we ship and you tell people

your experience here. and we have almost 500 cars brands throttle controller, that's the most advantage we have. for in our

country we have cars from different of the world. so we can innovate every kind of cars throttle controller. and i think

that many people need this item, so you or someone can be them advisor, which is also a great help to the people around

you. how do you think of it. looking forward to hear you.
best regards
rebecca

41 - 60 of 64 Posts