Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HPT Pro Tuner
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more Beta :thumbsup:
Don't know how old or new this notice is, as as you may have noticed, i haven't been very active in the forum for the past 2 months.
But version 2.24 (prod version) is already out there, should be in your customer page at HPT.
I just installed it in my laptop 5 min ago, and would test it soon.

Have fun.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Awesome!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
No more Beta :thumbsup:
Don't know how old or new this notice is, as as you may have noticed, i haven't been very active in the forum for the past 2 months.
But version 2.24 (prod version) is already out there, should be in your customer page at HPT.
I just installed it in my laptop 5 min ago, and would test it soon.

Have fun.
Where you been?

·
HPT Pro Tuner
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a bad case of diverticulitis in Feb, and I ended up with a temporary colostomy that I'll have reversed in July or august.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Sorry to hear. Hope all goes well.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hope things go well for you. Diverticulitis is no joking matter. My boss had the same thing. Take care of yourself!

·
Super Moderator
2,522 Posts
I had a bad case of diverticulitis in Feb, and I ended up with a temporary colostomy that I'll have reversed in July or august.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sorry to hear Blue... I have Crohns disease so I can relate to your troubles and pain. I'm in remission as of now but it can show its head at any given time. Good luck with everything.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
HPT Pro Tuner
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the support guys, Drumb thanks a lot, i understand better now that i have gone through the pain and now the surgery.

·
HPT Pro Tuner
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2.24 seems very stable so far, there are a couple of new tables in the editor, and the scanner seems a tad faster. it did an update on the HPT device once it detected the connection, took like 10 sec to do that update, very happy about it.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
i'm glad for it, i gotta write a valet tune for my cousin; i'm letting him take my g8 to prom... i've already pulled out the back seat and put the limiter back on the pass. side seat (he's 6'4") so no action in my car... thank god.

i trust him as well as you can trust any 18 y.o. but he's never driven anything faster than a trailblazer lt that his mom owns... so we arent gonna give him 5xx hp to wreck.

never wrote a valet tune for a boosted car but i figure it'll be easy :D

·
HPT Pro Tuner
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol, I know the feeling, and I don't even have half of your car power :)
What are you doing for the valet tune, Speed Limiter, RPM limiter ? Both ?

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
i'm glad for it, i gotta write a valet tune for my cousin; i'm letting him take my g8 to prom... i've already pulled out the back seat and put the limiter back on the pass. side seat (he's 6'4") so no action in my car... thank god.

i trust him as well as you can trust any 18 y.o. but he's never driven anything faster than a trailblazer lt that his mom owns... so we arent gonna give him 5xx hp to wreck.

never wrote a valet tune for a boosted car but i figure it'll be easy :D

"oh god i broke it, why wont it rev up.. i broke it... hes gonna be so pissed"

·
Registered
936 Posts
Downloading 2.24 now :)

Valet tune is pretty simple. I wrote one after I took my car in for an alignment and I heard the tech step on the loud pedal. 55mph speed limiter and 2500rpm shift points. I didn't mess with the shift speeds frankly because I'm not fine tuning it for someone else to beat on. It just hits the limiter until you let off and let it shift :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts