Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen 2 modded G8s in the Huntsville area recently and wasn't in my car either time. A black GT with black wheels and exhaust, and a red V6 with Camaro SS wheels and painted calipers, debadged. Anyone from here?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on, I know there are some G8s around here... saw what looked like a Firehawk tonight, red with red LEDs in the hood vents. Had the correct Firehawk wheels, but couldn't tell. Plasti dipped badges.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've seen a few ones around Birmingham that look like they could be modded a bit, but literally only 2 sightings in the last few months.

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw the fire hawk lookalike again tonight, must be someone who works at AT&T or Pie in the Sky by Target in Madison. Was parked in same area. Will definitely check out the local meet. Also if any of you local folks are looking for some mods I just de modded my GT and will have a for sale thread up shortly with some parts.

·
Nuclear User
328 Posts
I now know of 4 GXPs in HSV, but only have contact info for 2 of the other 3. =(

·
Nuclear User
328 Posts
Ya'll guys ever meet up around here? I recently bought my G8 and don't know anyone in the area with one.
Well, post up in the Huntsville G8s facebook group you joined.

:drink:

There's a cruise in every month at Providence, there's usually at least one or two other G8 guys there.

We had a meet a few weeks ago.

If you can tolerate internet trolls, HSVRACING.com ain't a bad group of jerks.

Just don't post an intro thread and they won't even harass ya.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts