Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wife goes to lunch in my car then comes back. Hey Babe...

IMG_20130329_142135.jpg

I will buy your used G8 GT or GXP bumper cover if the price and condition are right.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Damn. I am just waiting for this to happen to mine lol. "I can't drive your car well, its too big."

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
If they hadn't just towed off my baby for the scrap yard I'd sell you mine. That was the only thing on the drivers side that wasn't damaged.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Damn... I did that same thing to my car within the first couple weeks I owned it... Stupid parking blocks... I guess thats what I get from going from a small car to a bigger car with a much longer front end.

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,950 Posts
I have done it twice. Each time was a crappy parking block with rebar sticking out of it that I didn't see.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I Park Like 2 Feer Away From Any Curb Now. I Ripped Off My Rear Diffuser Once From Going To Far Back And Now Am Too Scared To GetClose, Especially Now Since I Had The Car Repainted!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
From the add;

"G8 front bumper brand new in box. These are getting more and more expensive and harder to get. $400 obo. Prefer local sale but will ship if buyer pays for freight."

I was surprised to find the bumper cover is now $556.00 at GM parts direct

umper cover
PARTS: Component comes unprimed from OEM. Preparation is required.
MSRP Online Price $891.23 $556.13

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Amazingly, one of my wife's friends backed into my car damaging the bumper further. State Farm is paying for my repairs plus a rental car, cost to me - zippo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts