Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I have to sell the G8. I love this car but the payments are getting to be a bit much. So if you all know anyone who is looking for a Stryker Blue Metallic with white stripes, let me know. Just shoot me an email and I will be in touch.

I am looking to get about $28,500 for it, but I am open to offers.

I still want to hang out with you guys, now that the baby is getting a little older, maybe I will go hunt another Grand Prix GTP.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Good luck to ya brother....don't be a stranger, you know where we'll be all summer long

·
Registered
531 Posts
That's a bummer Mike. Good Luck with the sale. We'll keep our ears open. Keep in touch, like David says -- don't be a stranger.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Any luck Mike? Have you had any offers?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had one offer, way below what I was asking. If I could get $25k for it, that would cover what I owe. I still have it, and probably will for the foreseeable future.

Mike

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I still have the car, and pretty happy about it. Might test the waters again soon. It's only a car right? But anyways Besides Scuba Steve day at the track when you think we should get together for some food and beers?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Don't think we'll be drinkin' at the track man...I don't know of any cruises or G8 get togethers anytime soon...sounds like u need to plan sumthin for us bro...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know we don't drink at the track, I think Bandi is a little to far out of the way for me yet. I think a kick off cruise to the sonic at Hampden and Tower would be great.

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Settle down tweaky.....
I'm always down for sonic...have the cruises started up at tower n hampden?

·
Registered
531 Posts
I know we don't drink at the track, I think Bandi is a little to far out of the way for me yet. I think a kick off cruise to the sonic at Hampden and Tower would be great.
So......when's it gona happen? If we are here and don't have plans, we'll be there. If it's after April 1st, we may even have an extra driver..... Our DD!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts