Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Look at the two videos and the movement of the cars. The ZL1 sits nicely and the Mustang looks like it's humping the pavement.

Ford does way better on the interior than GM. What's taking GM so long to figure out how to make nice interiors...

·
Registered
838 Posts
Yes, Ford had to put a blower on the 4.6 to get it to outrun the Camaro during that timeline.
346ci vs 281 with boost. Seems pretty fair to me. You guys should be thanking the 03 Cobra for revolutionizing the muscle car industry. Boost is how most cars make efficient power these days.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Look at the two videos and the movement of the cars. The ZL1 sits nicely and the Mustang looks like it's humping the pavement.

Ford does way better on the interior than GM. What's taking GM so long to figure out how to make nice interiors...
I'm going to disagree, Ford is nasty about straight plastic interiors. Unless the Mustang has gone to soft touch. The MK I Focus for North America was better than the MK I.V which I owned. I paid more money for my Focus than my Wife did for her Spectra and she got soft touch interior.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts