Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First G8 I had was in 2014 not picture. Sold in 6 months it wasn't really cared for so sold it at 53k

Second G8 GT 09.5 loved that car original owner took great care of her. Purchased it in Feb 2015 at 44k. Sold it in April 2018 DOD/ Delete cam etc etc.

Third 2015 Chevy SS A6 purchased Dec 2018. thought I would love the SS but the typical Mag ride sucks leaks etc and i miss that G8 look, sold it with 8k.

Now: 09.5 G8 GXP M6 32k miles. I told myself I was going to purchased a 5th/6th Gen 1le or S550 mustang. After taking myself and my son Holden on a test drive, my son Holden said his legs hurt from being cramped up lol in the backseat. I told myself I will find a manual gxp. Finally found one granted it wasn't red, but with the low miles and 280 miles away I rental a car here and drove near TN/VA and drove it back home.

Moral of the story I love these cars and you never seen them on the road as to chargers, challengers, mustangs, camaro's.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Welcome back to the forum. Enjoy the new ride.

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
^^^ Incorrect. Don't own neither.(n)

·
Registered
20 Posts
First G8 I had was in 2014 not picture. Sold in 6 months it wasn't really cared for so sold it at 53k

Second G8 GT 09.5 loved that car original owner took great care of her. Purchased it in Feb 2015 at 44k. Sold it in April 2018 DOD/ Delete cam etc etc.

Third 2015 Chevy SS A6 purchased Dec 2018. thought I would love the SS but the typical Mag ride sucks leaks etc and i miss that G8 look, sold it with 8k.

Now: 09.5 G8 GXP M6 32k miles. I told myself I was going to purchased a 5th/6th Gen 1le or S550 mustang. After taking myself and my son Holden on a test drive, my son Holden said his legs hurt from being cramped up lol in the backseat. I told myself I will find a manual gxp. Finally found one granted it wasn't red, but with the low miles and 280 miles away I rental a car here and drove near TN/VA and drove it back home.

Moral of the story I love these cars and you never seen them on the road as to chargers, challengers, mustangs, camaro's.
I was in the same boat with 2 young kids, really wanted a Camaro ZL1, but no backseat room had me searching for a fun sedan to drive to replace my W210 E55 AMG Mercedes. Ended up with a GXP 6MT in White Hot after patiently waiting for the right deal to pop up. Bought it out of Washington State a little over 2 years ago and love it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts